Here is why you should age integrate your church right away,
1. Scripture alone is sufficient for the design of church life.
2. The church in the Old and the New Testaments was always generationally united.
3. There are dozens of explicit examples of age-integrated worship and discipleship in the Bible.
4. There is not a single example or pattern or admonition for age segregation for the church in the Bible.
5. The Old Testament saints, the apostles, or the Lord Jesus never conducted youth ministries, singles groups, senior citizen ministries.
6. The early church never divided the church by age.
7. If all you had was the Bible as your guide, how would you disciple your people in your church?
8. If you constrain youth culture by creating a generationally rich culture, you simultaneously constrain the foolishness of youth, "He who walks with the wise will become wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm” (Prov 13:20).
If you want to know more about this, get my book, “A Weed in the Church,” and read the “Declaration for the Complementary Roles of Church and Family."