Prayer Meeting Tonight at Church
We gather together tonight for love. Here are seven things to kindle our love for the Lord in our prayer meeting TONIGHT:
- Remember God’s love toward us and our response, "We love Him because He first loved us” (1 John 4:19), and "Love the Lord Your God With All Your Heart (Matt. 22:37).
- Remember we are like children before our Father, (Matt 18:3-4), and He is with us when we sit together in the prayer meeting.
- Remember we are meant to struggle together for others, (Col 4;12).
- Remember our perseverance because God calls us to pray through long seasons, (Lk. 11:5). When the season is long, often the pain is also long… but we know that it brings forth “the peaceful fruit of righteousness."
- Remember Jesus and pray as Jesus taught us to pray, “our father who art in heaven, hallowed be your name…” (Matt 6:9-13)
- Remember our CONFIDENCE is in HIM, (1 John 5:14-15, Luke 11:9-13)
- Remember to sing with all our hearts and minds.