Our work at the NCFIC is sustained largely by the generous donations from believers across the nation. Every gift, regardless of size, is greatly needed and appreciated. Would you consider doing one of the following things to financially help support our work?
- Consider giving a financial gift in the next couple of months.
- Include us in your monthly missions giving.
- Introduce us to someone who loves our ministry and would like to help us financially to spread the message of the sufficiency of Scripture for church and family life. You can send them my email (email@example.com) so we can get connected.
How We Use Your Financial Gifts
Everything we do is focused on producing resources and connecting people for the purpose of encouraging gospel-centered, biblically-ordered churches and families.
To that end, almost all of our online resources are free. Many of our books and audio sets on our website can be downloaded for free. If you cannot afford to pay for a particular resource, please let us know. We would like to get it into your hands, we only ask that you pay what you can.
We have a simple goal: to proclaim the sufficiency of Scripture for church and family life in order to restore the true worship of God in our cities. Our prayer is for the maturation and multiplication of gospel-centered, biblically-ordered churches and families who glorify God by the spread of the gospel from one generation to the next.
There are four ways we are currently focusing our efforts to carry out the purpose of the NCFIC:
1. Hosting National and Regional Conferences
Our staff has been working all year to put on our annual National Conference at the end of the month. Whole families travel to Asheville, North Carolina to hear the Word of God preached. This year, the conference is themed, “Repentance.” We also provide conferences targeted to church and family life, including free regional marriage retreats for couples married seven years and under. We also host other marriage gatherings.
Our ministry has also been expanding internationally over the years. We have been invited to minister in New Zealand, Malawi, South Korea, and South America.
2. Producing Resources for the Church and Family
Here are a few resources that we are currently working on:
- Repentance Devotional Videos. We are producing around 300 short video clips that feature various speakers discussing various aspects of the doctrine of repentance.
- The Person and Work of Jesus Christ devotional video project. In 2018, our plan is to focus our National Conference on the beauty and supremacy of Christ. We plan to shoot devotional video clips to post throughout 2018.
- Translation of our doctrinal and family discipleship resources to Spanish. We have a Spanish website where we post these Spanish resources. We are hoping to produce a Spanish version of Feminine By Design.
- We are also releasing a new book, “Journey Through the Bible” which is a family worship tool that summarizes every book of the Bible and gives families tools to understand each book as they read it together.
- Lastly, we have video and audio from past conferences that we would like to produce into six-week study courses for churches and families. We are hoping to create courses based on content from: The Worship of God, The Power of the Gospel, The Highway of Holiness, The Fear of God, and this year's conference on Repentance.
3. Connecting Churches and Families
There are over 500 churches listed on our network with more joining each month. Our desire is to provide a tool where people can easily find gospel-centered, biblically-ordered, and family-integrated churches in their area.
We are also decentralizing and multiplying our efforts through our Regional Facilitators. These men foster personal, on-the-ground relationship building. We now have 11 regional facilitators on our payroll and we would like to expand this to 15 men. These leaders facilitate regional leadership meetings and conferences for local pastors. These men have been helpful in encouraging pastors and strengthening churches.
4. Facilitating Personal Discipleship
Our staff is focused personal discipleship with church leaders and lay people around the world.
We also facilitate an annual men's discipleship program which takes place in Wake Forest. North Carolina. This internship is designed to prepare young men for leadership in church and family life. It features various academic exercises consisting of reading, writing, and personal study. Interns benefit from local church involvement and mentorship by the men and families at Hope Baptist Church.
During the internship, they are engaged in ministry to families and churches across the nation through travel and their work at the office of the NCFIC. Our overarching goal is that these young men would depart from the internship with an expanded view of the majesty of God, the power of the gospel, and God’s order for church and family life.
There are many encouraging signs that God is prospering our message and ministry. We are very grateful for that. I believe our best years are ahead.
We are honored and greatly appreciate your support of our work at the NCFIC.